Saturday, September 13, 2008

Campus damage

None of these pictures should cause anyone any panic. I spent some time today up at campus with Mr. D looking at the damage. Our district facilities manager and Mr. Villalobos were also there (and there was a cameo from Mr. and Mrs. Mulholland - we just are all so concerned!).

Anyway, there will not be any school on Monday, for sure. We will keep you posted about what date we will return. These photos don't look good, but keep in mind, I didn't take pictures of buildings that were normal, and most of them are.

The good news is, the school's power as already been restored. The tricky part is that several power lines have blown all over the place and need to be fixed.

There will be a chance to volunteer with clean-up, and I will post more info when I have that.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there Class of '09 - this is Abdelnour checking in from San Francisco. I've been thinking about you all this week, and I really hope everyone and their families are doing ok. Sad to see the damage at SE, but I guess it could have been a lot worse. Best of luck with everything!