Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Student sightings!

I am positively giddy because I've gotten to see some Class of '09ers the past couple days. Mikhail, Anna, Katherine, and Laura are all working as teacher's assistants during summer school, so I got to sit through three hours of inservice meetings with them yesterday morning. I tried to behave, being a role model and all, but it was hard. Laura and I may have passed a few notes.

Anthony, Jacob, and Albert came by in the afternoon when they got off work at Marathon Oil, and today, Francisco was up at school buying his summer reading books. (Get reading, all of you! I will kick you out of class if you aren't prepared!)

I start teaching the seventh-graders tomorrow.

Miss you guys. Come visit.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lali, Lali, Lali, get your adverbs here

Leigh Anne Rayburn said...

hehehhee. i'm so bad.

Gaby said...

hi Ms. Rayburn. ur really kicking us out of class..aww man! lol jk.im reading..and yes its hard to understand..but im trying [so much detail]..it was nice seeing u friday.
see u soon again!
-Gaby Velasco